Welcome to the new Boundless blog! Here are some helpful hints to join the community and begin commenting on posts. I highly recommend reading all 10 steps before beginning. It’ll help give you a smoother experience.
1) Click “Join” at the top right-hand side of the blog.
2) Choose whether to connect via Facebook or fill out the registration form.
If you connect via Facebook, follow the steps provided. Your user name will automatically be your first initial and last name, and your blog avatar will be your Facebook profile picture.
If you register through the blog, please note our blog software does not allow for duplicate user names and email addresses. If the user name or address you enter is already in use, when you click “Join now,” you will see an error on the First Name and Last Name text fields that says “This field is required.” I know that doesn’t make any sense because you probably did enter your first and last names, but try entering a different user name. Then re-enter your first and last names, check the Terms of Service box, and click “Join now” again. If you continue to receive an error after attempting multiple user names, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
3) Once you have successfully joined, click “Take me back to where I was.” If you click anything else at this point, you will have difficulty finding your way back to the Boundless blog.
4) Now back in the blog, click “Add this blog as a favorite” in the right sidebar.
5) Scroll back to the top of the blog, and click your user name in the white toolbar to edit your profile and/or change your avatar.
6) Click “Edit Profile” in the top-right corner of your profile.
7) Enter whatever biographical information you’d like to share with the community. You may also change your avatar to one of our preselected options.
8) Click “Save Profile.”
9) To get back to Boundless now and in the future, go to Favorite Places in the top toolbar and click “Boundless.” (If you did not “Add this blog as a favorite” as stated in step 4, Boundless will not appear as one of your Favorite Places.)
10) Next time you’re on the blog, click “Sign In” at the top white toolbar rather than “Join.”
Congratulations and thank you for being a part of our blog! If you have any trouble joining the community or have other feedback and questions, email us at email@example.com. We recognize there’s room for improvement with this process, and we’ll work on it as we can.
Comments are moderated and will not appear on the blog until we’ve approved them. Usually you’ll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While we are eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, we’re inclined not to publish those that strike us as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. (For more, see our Posting Guidelines.)