[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.10.1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.10.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.10.1″ src=”http://www.boundless.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/diverse-group-of-friends.jpg” max_width=”70%” align=”center” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.10.1″]
We’re looking for a few new bloggers!
If you know someone (hey, could be you) with the ability to put thoughts and experiences into blog posts that are thoughtful, compelling, honest, practical and amazingly well written, we’d love to consider them as a future Boundless blogger. They can be anywhere in the world, but must be able to write and publish on a twice-per-month schedule, reflect a commitment to biblical orthodoxy, jive with Boundless’ philosophy, values and writing guidelines, share personal experiences (the good stuff and the screw-ups), and interact with readers online. We do pay for posts.
- a writing sample or two (preferably links to current blogs or other online published pieces)
- share a brief story about your dating life — humorous or heartbreaking
- share a brief story about God working in your life
- tell us about your church and how you’re involved
- tell us about your current job and a few areas of personal passion and expertise
- tell us about your unique perspective and life experiences
- tell us about your favorite writers/bloggers (big or unknown)
Due to the number of submissions, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every email. Thank you for understanding!